The pattern printed easily and was fairly easy to follow. The video accompaniment was sped up ant times and somewhat difficult to follow at times, i had to pause rapidly to follow what was happening. Maybe geared for a more experienced leather worker? There was an additional optional piece to the project “the third eye” attachment that was not explained at all in the instructional video, I had to track down pictures of the finished work on Etsy and try to reverse engineer it/modify the pattern so that it would work based off the pictures I found. 4/5 would recommend.
this was my first leather project and I'm excited. Pattern and video are great but finished product is even better :)
- You will receive an email containing the link to your pattern. Clik the link and you will be directed to a page where you have the patterns. You will be prompted to Log in if you are not already login.
- All instructional videos are accessible on our Youtube channel @vasileandpavel.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help with the download.
- Please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
- We will also send you a pattern of your choice as a token for helping us improving our patterns.
- Please use the Search bar and write the name of the pattern.
- We have the following payments available: American Express, Stripe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Play, Google Play.
- Some of the patterns also have included in the package the DXF file for laser cut. Just search for them.
- If they are not available, you can buy a ticket and ask by email the pattern for which you bought the DXF file.