Cross Body Bag PDF Pattern and Video Tutorial
Cross Body Bag PDF Pattern and Video Tutorial with Secret Pocket
Hi and welcome to my shop!
- This package contains the PDF pattern and a detailed video tutorial that will walk you through the process of making a cross body leather bag with a secret pocket.
- Featuring two compartments and a secret pocket, this bag can accommodate a smartphone, an iPad, a long wallet, IDs, cards, passport, rechargers and other small items. It can be useful as a festival bag.
- The bag has an adjustable leather strap which can be easily adjusted to preferred lengths. The bag can be worn on the shoulder or cross body. It can also be used as your everyday bag.
- The minimalist design makes it suitable for different outfit styles.
- This project requires around 4.3 sq ft (0.4 sqm) of 2.5 oz (1 mm) leather lined with stiff pigskin for the body of the bag, and some 7-7.5 oz ( 2.8-3 mm mm) contrast leather for the closing system.
- You will need some leather and some lining for the shoulder strap: the longest piece is around 47” (120 cm). The shoulder strap should be around 7-7.5 oz ( 2.8-3 mm mm) thick.
- If you don’t want to line the leather you can use 4-4.5 oz (1.6-1.8 mm) leather for the bag and 7-7.5 oz ( 2.8-3 mm mm) leather for the shoulder strap and the closing system.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR HOW IS MADE
- Adjustable shoulder strap (long up to 59” - 150 cm)
- 2 compartments
- Secret pocket
- accommodates iPad mini, charger, ID, passport, wallet, smartphone
- Height: 8.7” ( 22 cm)
- Length: 7.7” (19.5 cm)
- Width: up to 2.7” (7 cm)
- Shoulder strap: up to 59" (150 cm)
- BODY: around 4.3 sq ft (0.4 sqm) of 2.5 oz (1 mm) leather or 4-4.5 oz (1.6-1.8 mm) leather if don’t line it
- LINING: around 4.3 sq ft (0.4 sqm) of 1.5 oz (0.6 mm) stiff pigskin
- CONTRAST LEATHER: some 7-7.5 oz ( 2.8-3 mm) contrast leather for the closing system
- SHOULDER STRAP: 7-7.5 oz ( 2.8-3 mm) leather. The longest piece is around 47” (120 cm).
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye and primer
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 1 x 0.79” (20 mm) buckle
- 2 x 0.79” (20 mm) D rings
- 1 x Sam Browne stud
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
TUTORIAL FOR HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN HERE!
MORE PATTERNS HERE!
SHOP PATTERNS ON ETSY HERE!
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vasileandpavel & https://www.facebook.com/Pavelcrafts
INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/vasileandpavel/ & https://www.instagram.com/pavelcraftleather/
PINTEREST: https://ro.pinterest.com/Pavelcrafts/ and https://ro.pinterest.com/vasileandpavel
You can sell objects based on our patterns and tutorials, promote our brand and share links to our tutorials, but you can not sell or distribute our patterns and/or uploading of our videos to your channels, social media, websites without crediting us.
© 1988-2021 VP Leather Artisans (www.vasileandpavel.com)
Another great pattern. Everything aligns perfectly and a clear and easy follow along YouTube video
Had a lot of fun building this and came in use for a very good friend of mine.
No problem, perfect, very funny and easy
Easy to follow the instructions, lovely design. Highly recommended ♥️