Mint Saddle Bag, PDF Pattern & Instructional Video by Vasile and Pavel
This is the PDF pattern and instructional video for making the Opal Mini Bag.
TALL: 9" (23 cm)
WIDE: 9" (23 cm)
DEEP: 3" (7.5 cm)
TALL: 8 1/4" (21 cm)
WIDE: 7" (18 cm)
- BODY: 3 oz (1.2 mm) vegtan lined with 1.5 oz (0.6 mm) leather/pigskin
- CONTRAST LEATHER: 3 oz (1.2 mm) vegtan lined with 1.5 oz (0.6 mm) leather/pigskin
- SHOULDER STRAPS: 3 oz (1.2 mm) vegtan lined with with 4 oz (1.6 mm) leather.
-INSIDE SLEEVE: 2 oz (0.8 mm) leather
- 1 mm waxed thread
- edge dye
- 1 Sam Browne stud
- 2 x 3/4" (20 mm) D rings
- 2 x 1" (25 mm) swivel hooks
- 1 x 1" (25 mm) buckle
- 1/16" (1.5 mm) hole punch
- cutting mat
Join our Facebook Group for more patterns, special offers and discounts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leatherpattern3dprintedmolds.
MORE BAGS PATTERNS
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Feel free to make and sell the bag made with this pattern. Credit for #vasileandpavel is appreciated.
©️ 1988-2023 Vasile and Pavel. All rights reserved. (https://vasileandpavel.com/)
This is probably my favorite pattern, I will start making the saddle bag this weekend and hope to finish it by Monday. My wife could add this to her handbag collection. The first time I saw it I had to make a colorful bag to further my skills. Thanks for inspiring me.
PDF Pattern for Mint Saddle Bag, Instructional Video by Vasile and Pavel