Asymmetrical Messenger Bag PDF Pattern, Photo Instructions and Video Presentation
Asymmetrical Messenger Bag PDF Pattern, Leather DIY, Photo Instructions, Video Presentation, Crossbody Bag
Hi and welcome to my shop!
Advanced beginners project.
- This package contains the PDF pattern, photo and written instructions and a link to a video presentation that will walk you through the process of making an asymmetrical messenger bag lined with leather and shoe stiffener.
- The advantage of lining is that you obtain a sturdy bag that will keep its shape over the years.
- It also allows you to use thinner leather that will ensure the bag is lightweight. This bag weighs 2.2 pounds (1 kg).
- The bag features a removable full leather strap which can be easily adjusted to preferred lengths, and contains an inside sleeve. The crossbody bag can be carried by the handle.
You will find a list of materials, hardware and tools in the PDF pattern file. There is also a link to the video presentation.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR HOW IS MADE
- Adjustable shoulder strap (long up to 59" (150 cm))
- Front pocket
- Inside sleeve
- Wings for protecting the content of the bag
- Height: 8.7” ( 29 cm)
- Length: 11.4” (38 cm)
- Width: 3.5” (9 cm)
- Shoulder strap: up to 59" (150 cm)
- BODY: around 7.5 sq ft (0.7 sqm) of 4-5 oz (1.6-2 mm) stiff leather
- LINING: around 7.5 sq ft (0.7 sqm) of 1.5-2 oz (0.6-0.8 mm) stiff pigskin leather
- LEATHER STIFFENER: around 3.3 sq ft (0.3 sqm) of PITEX Non-woven leather stiffener or other stiffener for leather bags like Texon
- SHOULDER STRAP: longest piece, around 49" (125 cm).
- CONTRAST LEATHER: around 2.1 sq ft (0.2 sqm) 9 oz ( 3.5 mm) leather
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 2 x 1.18” (30 mm) buckle
- 2 x 0.98” (25 mm) D rings
- 1 x Sam Browne stud
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
PITEX stiffener: https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/907142244
Texon stiffener: https://www.etsy.com/listing/829312689
TUTORIAL FOR HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN HERE!
MORE PATTERNS HERE!
SHOP PATTERNS ON ETSY HERE!
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vasileandpavel & https://www.facebook.com/Pavelcrafts
INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/vasileandpavel/ & https://www.instagram.com/pavelcraftleather/
PINTEREST: https://ro.pinterest.com/Pavelcrafts/ and https://ro.pinterest.com/vasileandpavel
You can sell objects based on our patterns and tutorials, promote our brand and share links to our tutorials, but you can not sell or distribute our patterns and/or uploading of our videos to your channels, social media, websites without crediting us.
© 1988-2021 VP Leather Artisans (www.vasileandpavel.com)