⭐ This contains a PDF pattern and a detailed video tutorial for making the Douglas leather briefcase that features an inside sleeve, a handle and an adjustable strap.
✅ This briefcase bag will keep its shape due to the bottom and the flap clever reinforcement tricks.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR PRINTING THE PATTERN HERE!
Tall: 11 inch (28 cm)
Wide: 15 inch (39 cm)
Deep: 4 inch (10 cm)
Tall: 8 1/2 inch (22 cm)
Wide: 12 inch (31 cm)
Shoulder strap longest piece
48 inch (123 cm)
- BODY: 6 oz (2.4 mm) vegtan leather. You need almost 11 sqf (1 sqm) for making one bag.
- CONTRAST LEATHER: 9 oz (3.6 mm) vegtan leather.
- SHOULDER STRAP: 7-8 oz (2.8-3.2 mm) leather. You need a piece of 48" (123 cm) for the longest shoulder strap.
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- leather glue
- edge dye
- 3 x 1 3/16" (30 mm) buckles
- 2 x 1" (25 mm) D rings
- 2 x 3/4" (20 mm) D rings
- 2 x 1 3/16" (30 mm) snap hooks
- 2 x snap fasteners
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Feel free to make and sell the crossbody made with this pattern. Credit for #VasileAndPavel is appreciated.
©️ 1988-2022 Vasile and Pavel. All rights reserved. (https://vasileandpavel.com/)
I have bought many patterns of this team, as a team it is. In reply always friendly, great service: definately more worth than this max AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++
Such great patterns to work with! Everything lines up perfectly and the finished products are amazing!!!
Leather Sling Bag, PDF Pattern and Instructional Video
I love it and received a large number of appreciations on this one. it's super compact and elegant - also easy to make! Thank you!