Dolly Vintage Crossbody Bag, PDF Pattern & Instructional Video by Vasile and Pavel
This contains the PDF pattern and a detailed instructional video for making a very simple, yet sturdy and full of character messenger crossbody bag. The bag is roomy and has an internal slip pocket to keep tidy your essentials. The strap is made from two pieces and it is adjustable.
DIFFICULTY: LOW TO MEDIUM (10-12 hours project)
- Internal slip pocket/envelope compartment
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap
TALL: 13" (33 cm)
WIDE: 11" (28 cm)
DEEP: 3 1/4" (8 cm)
TALL: 9 1/2" (24 cm)
WIDE: 7 1/2 "(19 cm)
- BODY: 1 sqm 1.8-2.0 mm (4-5 oz) vegtan leather OR from thin leather linned with suede or pigskin to reach 2 mm thickness
- STRAPS: 0.2 sqm 4-4.5 mm vegtan (10-11 oz) (long pieces)
- 1 mm waxed thread
- edge dye
- 1 x 1 1/8" (30 mm) buckle
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
MORE BAGS PATTERNS
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Feel free to make and sell the bag made with this pattern. Credit for Vasile and Pavel is appreciated.
©️ 1988-2022 Vasile and Pavel. All rights reserved. (https://vasileandpavel.com/)
Another wonderful design with a eady to use pattern. Great results every time.
Dolly Vintage Crossbody Bag, PDF Pattern and Instructional Video by Vasile and Pavel
thanks for making such great products and for sharing your talents with us.