Hi and welcome to my shop!
This package contains the PDF pattern, and a link to an instructional video that will walk you through the process of making a backpack lined with leather. This leather backpack features an inside sleeve, adjustable straps and a front pocket.
VIDEO TUTORIAL OF HOW IS MADE
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR PRINTING THE PATTERN HERE.
The advantage of lining is that you obtain a sturdy bag that will keep its shape over the years.
This casual leather backpack features an inside sleeve, adjustable straps and a front pocket.
You will find a list of materials, hardware and tools in the PDF pattern file. There is also a link to the video presentation.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front pocket
- Inside sleeve
- Wings for protecting the content of the backpack
- Height: 12,2” ( 31 cm)
- Length: 11” (28 cm)
- Width: 3.5” (9 cm)
- BODY: around 6.5 sq ft (0.6 sqm) of 3-3.5 oz (1.2-1.4 mm) vegetable tanned leather. The largest piece is 38/11”(95/28 cm)
- LINING: around 6.5 sq ft (0.6 sqm) of 2.5 oz (1 mm) leather
- SHOULDER STRAP: the longest piece is around 22" (55 cm).
- CONTRAST LEATHER: around 1.61 sq ft (0.15 sqm) 5 oz ( 2 mm) leather
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 4 x 0.98” (25 mm) buckles
- 2 x 0.79” (20 mm) D rings
- 3 x Sam Browne studs
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
MORE PATTERNS HERE
Check here the Instructions for printing the pattern: https://youtu.be/fNxdZRaUzXk
If you need assistance for this project, please contact us on our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leatherpattern3dprintedmolds
©️ 1988-2021 VP Leather Artisans (https://vasileandpavel.com/)
Un gran patron que da muy buenos resultados. lo recomiendo.
Excellent model and very happy with instruction.
Also great customer services from Vasile and Pavel.
Leather Coin Purse 3D Printed Molds | Digital STL+PDF Pattern
Leather Card Holder FREE PDF Pattern and Video Instructions