Alexander Leather Briefcase PDF Pattern, Vector DXF File & Instructional Video by Vasile and Pavel
Hi and welcome to my shop!
- This package contains the Vector DXF File + PDF A4 and legal printable PDF pattern and a detailed video tutorial that will walk you through the process of making a leather briefcase lined with leather and stiffener. and link to a detailed video tutorial that will walk you through the process of making a leather briefcase lined with leather and stiffener.
- The advantage of lining is that you obtain a sturdy bag that will keep its shape over the years.
- It also allows you to use thinner leather that will ensure the bag is lightweight.
- Featuring adjustable strap and handle, this bag can be used as a briefcase, laptop bag or messenger bag.
- The bag contains an interior sleeve with a pocket.
It is suitable for 14", 15" and 16" laptops.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR HOW IS MADE
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Front pocket
- Inside sleeve
- Height: 12.6” (32 cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Width: 4.3” (11 cm)
- Shoulder strap: up to 59" (150 cm)
- BODY: 10.8 sq ft (1 sqm) of 4 oz (1.6 mm) stiff leather
-LINING: 10.8 sq ft (1 sqm) of 1.5-2 oz (0.6-0.8 mm) stiff leather - I used stiff pigskin
-LEATHER STIFFENER: around 5.4 sq ft (0.5 sqm) of PITEX Non-woven leather stiffener or other stiffener for leather bags like Texon
-INSIDE SLEEVE: around 2.7 sq ft (0.25 sqm) of 2.5 oz (1 mm) leather
- SHOULDER STRAP: Up to 49" (125 cm) long piece of leather.
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 2 x LOXX (optional) You can use other closing systems like Sam Browne studs or none at all.
- 1 x Sam Browne stud
- 2 x 25 mm buckles
- 1 x 20 mm buckle
- 1 x 30 mm buckle
- 2 x 25 mm D rings
- 2 x 30 mm swivel hooks
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
PITEX stiffener: https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/907142244
Texon stiffener: https://www.etsy.com/listing/829312689
TUTORIAL FOR HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN HERE!
MORE PATTERNS HERE!
SHOP PATTERNS ON ETSY HERE!
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vasileandpavel & https://www.facebook.com/Pavelcrafts
INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/vasileandpavel/ & https://www.instagram.com/pavelcraftleather/
PINTEREST: https://ro.pinterest.com/Pavelcrafts/ and https://ro.pinterest.com/vasileandpavel
You can sell objects based on our patterns and tutorials, promote our brand and share links to our tutorials, but you can not sell or distribute our patterns and/or uploading of our videos to your channels, social media, websites without crediting us.
© 1988-2021 VP Leather Artisans (www.vasileandpavel.com)
Me gustó mucho, muy pronto le envios imagenes del maletin terminado