Always love following V&P's patterns. I haven't used this one yet but only collecting for the holidays! I hope to submit a pic in the FB group soon!
Easy to follow the video. Backpack came out looking really great. Used 5oz Conceria Walpier (Italy) for the body of the pack and 7oz Buttero for the straps. My one wish is that there would be acrylic template versions of Vasile and Pavel patterns. I would definitely pay the cost for acrylic templates so I can use them over and over again. I do foresee having to print out the pdf over again as the paper ones start to rip and become unusable. But otherwise love the pattern.
Haven't made this one yet, but the pattern seems superb!
- You will receive an email containing the link to your pattern. Clik the link and you will be directed to a page where you have the patterns. You will be prompted to Log in if you are not already login.
- All instructional videos are accessible on our Youtube channel @vasileandpavel.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help with the download.
- Please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
- We will also send you a pattern of your choice as a token for helping us improving our patterns.
- Please use the Search bar and write the name of the pattern.
- We have the following payments available: American Express, Stripe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Play, Google Play.
- Some of the patterns also have included in the package the DXF file for laser cut. Just search for them.
- If they are not available, you can buy a ticket and ask by email the pattern for which you bought the DXF file.