I bought this pattern and it was the first thing I ever made larger than a wallet, and first thing I ever made using a pattern. The video instruction included with the pattern made this a very easy project, all things considered. The bag is very sturdy, and it looks gorgeous. If you are looking for a fun project, buy this pattern and get to work.
PDF Pattern and Instructional Video for Rusty Backpack
I really love it but I haven't got to it yet thank you
Good evening from Palermo (Sicily/ Italy)
I really appreciate your creations and this backpack corresponds to my tastes as I love vegetable-tanned leather and its use. I have purchased the pattern and I will realize it, paying attention to the edges which I will take care of according to the methods well known to you; I think I will use bushings in the closing holes to facilitate the sliding of the lace. Finally I will embellish the flap and the edge of the bag with a small leather tube, same thing in the seam of the main body and the bottom.
I imagine that the best customization does not end with these additions of mine and I believe that you would have many others to propose. Thanks for everything I learned by following you on Youtube.
I wish you good work and the best successes.
- You will receive an email containing the link to your pattern. Clik the link and you will be directed to a page where you have the patterns. You will be prompted to Log in if you are not already login.
- All instructional videos are accessible on our Youtube channel @vasileandpavel.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help with the download.
- Please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
- We will also send you a pattern of your choice as a token for helping us improving our patterns.
- Please use the Search bar and write the name of the pattern.
- We have the following payments available: American Express, Stripe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Play, Google Play.
- Some of the patterns also have included in the package the DXF file for laser cut. Just search for them.
- If they are not available, you can buy a ticket and ask by email the pattern for which you bought the DXF file.