Looking forward to making this one.
Vasile and Pavel are very instructive and make beautiful and exact patterns. Just wished I had listened to every careful hints given in the videos before I began. I blundered away in my usual self taught style, but realized I had a lot to learn from them. And there is no fault to find in the pattern. Follow it, do as they say, and you are going to produce something that will make you proud. And you will learn ways to think about the craft that will help you and inspire you further.
The download was super easy, and it came with so much printed information regarding all aspects of production. Personally, I much prefer printed pages, as it allows me to go us on one particular area at a time. Looking forward to the build. PERFECT size bag. Nice work, keep it up.
Very nice pattern, very precise and fits togetjer excellently
So far I’ve only watched the video, and the leather has just arrived for this splendid bag. The pattern and the instructions look to be of the very highest quality you could expect. With the combination of video support and good clear instructions I’m certain that this will make up just as well as my other projects from V&P
- You will receive an email containing the link to your pattern. Clik the link and you will be directed to a page where you have the patterns. You will be prompted to Log in if you are not already login.
- All instructional videos are accessible on our Youtube channel @vasileandpavel.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help with the download.
- Please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
- We will also send you a pattern of your choice as a token for helping us improving our patterns.
- Please use the Search bar and write the name of the pattern.
- We have the following payments available: American Express, Stripe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Play, Google Play.
- Some of the patterns also have included in the package the DXF file for laser cut. Just search for them.
- If they are not available, you can buy a ticket and ask by email the pattern for which you bought the DXF file.