The CUBE Leather Camera Bag PDF Pattern and Video Tutorial
The CUBE Bag PDF Pattern, Leather DIY, Leather Camera Bag, Leather Crossbody Bag, Video Tutorial
Hi and welcome to my shop!
Please watch the video tutorial before buying the pattern.
- This package contains the PDF pattern and a detailed video tutorial that will walk you through the process of making the CUBE Camera Bag, lined with leather and stiffener.
- The advantage of lining is that you obtain a sturdy bag that will keep its shape over the years.
- It also allows you to use thinner leather that will ensure the bag is lightweight. This bag weighs 2.53 pounds (1.15 kg).
- Featuring adjustable strap and handle, this bag can be used as a camera bag. There's ample room for a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens. There's also two handy exterior pockets for phone, keys, memory cards or batteries. The shoulder bag contains in addition a front pocket.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR HOW IS MADE
- Adjustable shoulder strap (long up to 63” - 160 cm)
- Front pocket
- Side pockets
- Wings for protecting the content of the bag
Height: 20 cm (7.9”)
Length: 20 cm (7.9”)
Width: 14 cm (5.9”)
Height: 13 cm (8.3”)
Length: 9.5 cm (8.3”)
Width: 4 cm (5.5”)
- BODY: around 7.5 sq ft (0.7 sqm) of 4-5 oz (1.6-2 mm)
- LINING: around 7.5 sq ft (0.7 sqm) of 1.5-2 oz (0.6-0.8 mm) pigskin
- LEATHER STIFFENER: around 5.4 sq ft (0.5 sqm) of PITEX Non-woven leather stiffener or other stiffener for leather bags like Texon
- CONTRAST LEATHER: around 2.1 sq ft (0,2 sqm) 9 oz ( 3.6 mm) leather
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 1 x LOXX (optional) You can use other closing systems like Sam Browne studs or none at all.
- 2 x 0.79” (20 mm) buckle
- 2 x 1.18” (30 mm) buckle
- 2 x 0.79” (20 mm) D rings
- 2 x 0.98” (25 mm) D rings
- 2 x 1.18” (30 mm) swivel hooks
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
PITEX stiffener: https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/907142244
Texon stiffener: https://www.etsy.com/listing/829312689
TUTORIAL FOR HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN HERE!
MORE PATTERNS HERE!
SHOP PATTERNS ON ETSY HERE!
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vasileandpavel & https://www.facebook.com/Pavelcrafts
INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/vasileandpavel/ & https://www.instagram.com/pavelcraftleather/
PINTEREST: https://ro.pinterest.com/Pavelcrafts/ and https://ro.pinterest.com/vasileandpavel
You can sell objects based on our patterns and tutorials, promote our brand and share links to our tutorials, but you can not sell or distribute our patterns and/or uploading of our videos to your channels, social media, websites without crediting us.
© 1988-2021 VP Leather Artisans (www.vasileandpavel.com)