This contains a PDF pattern and detailed video tutorial for making a backpack big enough to fit some clothes, a laptop and other small items. This laptop backpack is relatively easy to make.
This process of dyeing the leather for this backpack pattern is easy too.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR PRINTING THE PATTERN HERE!
- Adjustable shoulder straps (long up to 34” - 85 cm)
- Detachable inside pocket
- Wings for protecting the content of the bag
Height: 15 3/4" (40 cm)
Length: 11 1/2" (29 cm)
Width: 4" (10 cm)
Height: 10” (25 cm)
Length: 10” (25 cm)
- BODY: 7 oz (2.8 mm) vegtan leather - 46/13" (115/32 cm) piece of leather + 18/6" (45/14 cm) for the gussets.
- STRAPS: 9 oz (3.6 mm) vegtan leather - 35/2" (90/5 cm) for the shoulder strap
- INSIDE POCKET: 2-3 oz (0.8-1.2 mm) leather 10"/10" (25/25 cm) piece of leather
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- leather glue
- Fiebing's Pro Dye (green, black & saddle tan)
- edge dye
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 2 x LOXX closing systems
- 4 x 1" (25 mm) buckles
- 2 x 1" (25 mm) D ring
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- 4 mm hole punch
- 10 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
VIDEO TUTORIAL Box Stitching:
VIDEO TUTORIAL Stitching:
MORE BACKPACK PATTERNS
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Feel free to make and sell the backpack made with this pattern. Credit for Vasile and Pavel is appreciated.
©️ 1988-2022 Vasile and Pavel. All rights reserved. (https://vasileandpavel.com/)
I have bought many patterns of this team, as a team it is. In reply always friendly, great service: definately more worth than this max AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++
Such great patterns to work with! Everything lines up perfectly and the finished products are amazing!!!
Leather Sling Bag, PDF Pattern and Instructional Video
I love it and received a large number of appreciations on this one. it's super compact and elegant - also easy to make! Thank you!