The pattern was simple to print, the instructions were clear and the Youtube video perfected it.
My friends wedding is next year, and I plan on making him a sporran for the ceremony. This looks to be perfect for the job.
This pattern is easy to follow along with the tutorial video and make. The physical pattern is simple to cut out and is well designed. Assembly is fairly straight forward, except for the criss-cross sewing pattern which took me a couple of re-watches on the video to figure out. I usually do my criss-cross stitching with a saddle-stitch and straight needles, so the whip-stitch approach (though simple) threw me for a few minutes. I made my sporran from 3-4oz chrome-tanned "Vintage Cowhide" from Tandy Leather, and lined it with Tandy's "Mission Grain Pigskin Lining". It's a bit thinner than the pattern recommends, but it works well still in my opinion. Overall I enjoyed making this and I would definitely recommend this pattern and this company to others.
- You will receive an email containing the link to your pattern. Clik the link and you will be directed to a page where you have the patterns. You will be prompted to Log in if you are not already login.
- All instructional videos are accessible on our Youtube channel @vasileandpavel.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help with the download.
- Please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
- We will also send you a pattern of your choice as a token for helping us improving our patterns.
- Please use the Search bar and write the name of the pattern.
- We have the following payments available: American Express, Stripe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Play, Google Play.
- Some of the patterns also have included in the package the DXF file for laser cut. Just search for them.
- If they are not available, you can buy a ticket and ask by email the pattern for which you bought the DXF file.