I haven't made the bag yet, but the model seems to be very sturdy, beautiful and suitable for carrying heavy things
having a bit trouble finding texon in the UK, but other than that it's a great pattern
We love every one of the patterns we have bought form V&P - they easy to follow, are beautiful bags and easy to make with all the clear instructions.
Don't have A4 paper, and using letter size cuts the bottom off. Gonna need to get some legal size to print it. Also, for some reason on my printer I have to print at 103% scale for the sizes to line up. Otherwise, solid pattern and I look forward to making it.
- You will receive an email containing the link to your pattern. Clik the link and you will be directed to a page where you have the patterns. You will be prompted to Log in if you are not already login.
- All instructional videos are accessible on our Youtube channel @vasileandpavel.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need our help with the download.
- Please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
- We will also send you a pattern of your choice as a token for helping us improving our patterns.
- Please use the Search bar and write the name of the pattern.
- We have the following payments available: American Express, Stripe, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Play, Google Play.
- Some of the patterns also have included in the package the DXF file for laser cut. Just search for them.
- If they are not available, you can buy a ticket and ask by email the pattern for which you bought the DXF file.