Dee Dee Zipper Leather Backpack Pattern and Video Tutorial
Zipper Leather Backpack Pattern and Video Tutorial
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This package contains a pattern and a detailed instructional video to help you make a leather backpack closed with zipper and lined with leather.
Bonus: Unicorn keychain
VIDEO TUTORIAL OF HOW IS MADE
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR PRINTING THE PATTERN HERE.
The advantage of lining is that you obtain a sturdy bag that will keep its shape over the years.
The backpack features a removable full leather strap which can be easily adjusted to preferred lengths, and contains a detachable inside sleeve / pocket. The backpack can be carried by the handle.
You will find a list of materials, hardware and tools in the PDF pattern file. There is also a link to the video presentation.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Detachable inside sleeve/pocket
- Unicorn keychain
- Height: 13” ( 33 cm)
- Length: 10.2” (26 cm)
- Width: 3.5” (9 cm)
- Inside sleeve pocket: 8.3/9.8" (21/25 cm)
- Shoulder strap: up to 32" (82 cm)
- BODY (2 contrasting colors - optional): around 7.5 sq ft (0.7 sqm) of 4 oz (1.6 mm) leather. If you do not want to line, you can use a leather around 6-7 oz (2.4-2.8 mm). The largest piece is the gusset: 37.8/3.2" (96/8 cm)
- LINING: around 6.5 sq ft (0.7 sqm) of 2 oz (0.8 mm) leather
- SHOULDER STRAP: the longest piece is around 32" (82 cm).
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye
- cardboard and paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 4 x 0.98” (25 mm) buckles
- 2 x 0.79” (20 mm) D rings
- 1 x snap closure (closure catch tuck lock)
- 27.6" (70 cm) zipper
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
MORE PATTERNS HERE
Check here the Instructions for printing the pattern: https://youtu.be/fNxdZRaUzXk
If you need assistance for this project, please contact us on our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leatherpattern3dprintedmolds
©️ 1988-2021 Vasile and Pavel (https://vasileandpavel.com/)