Travel Bag PDF Pattern, Leather DIY, Gym Bag, Leather Bag, Video Tutorial
Travel Bag PDF Pattern, Leather DIY, Gym Bag, Leather Bag
Hi and welcome to my shop!
This contains the PDF pattern and a video tutorial that will walk you through the process of making a leather travel bag.
Featuring adjustable strap and roller handles, this bag can be used as a gym bag, weekender or overnight bag.
It is lightweight and roomy. It is also stylish and goes well with both sport and smart casual clothes.
This project requires 16 sq ft (1.5 sqm) of leather and minimal tools like a hole punch, a cutting mat, a mallet, needles and a cutter.
You will find a list of materials, hardware and tools in the PDF pattern file. There is also a link to the video tutorial.
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR HOW IS MADE
- Handle for quick grab
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap: up to 55" (140 cm)
- Height: 11.8” (30 cm)
- Length: 17-22" (43 to 56 cm)
- Width: 5.1-7.5” (13 to 19 cm)
- Shoulder strap: up to 55" (140 cm)
- Handle drop: 10.2" (26 cm)
- BODY: 16 sq ft (1.5 sqm) of large piece of 4.5-5 oz ( 2-2.4 mm) vegetable tanned leather + some contrast leather
- SHOULDER STRAP: 8-9 oz (3.2-3.5 mm) leather. You can line the leather from the main body to achieve this thickness. Up to 39" (100 cm) long piece of leather.
- leather glue
- 1 mm waxed polyester thread
- edge dye (optional)
- paper masking tape (for assembling the pattern)
- 1 zipper (at least 24" (60 cm) long)
- 6 x 25 mm D rings
- 1 x 30 mm buckle
- 2 x 30 mm snaps
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- 1.5 mm hole punch
- cutting mat
TUTORIAL FOR HOW TO PRINT THE PATTERN HERE!
MORE PATTERNS HERE!
SHOP PATTERNS ON ETSY HERE!
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vasileandpavel & https://www.facebook.com/Pavelcrafts
INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/vasileandpavel/ & https://www.instagram.com/pavelcraftleather/
PINTEREST: https://ro.pinterest.com/Pavelcrafts/ and https://ro.pinterest.com/vasileandpavel
You can sell objects based on our patterns and tutorials, promote our brand and share links to our tutorials, but you can not sell or distribute our patterns and/or uploading of our videos to your channels, social media, websites without crediting us.
© 1988-2021 VP Leather Artisans (www.vasileandpavel.com)